Welcome to GBest Portal. We are pleased to inform you about ACE Human Resources Consulting Current Job Vacancy- read Full Application details below.
ACE Human Resources Consulting – Our client is a non-profit Professional Body set up in 1969 to cater for the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria.They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Officer
Ref Id: MO07
- Responsible for maintaining membership database
- Sends out critical analyses, reminders, and follows up on necessary require documents or payments.
- Taking enquiries via multiple communication channels, providing a high level of customer service and updating the database accordingly.
- Assist to manage member life-cycle i.e. payment, new member communications, member benefit administration and renewal process
- Upgrading members details from Probationers/Graduates to Associate accordingly.
- Process Associate results (Election letter) for HNS approval and allotting new membership number to the new associate accordingly.
- Collation of synopsis for approval.
- Collations of critical analysis. submitted by candidates on daily basis, check and enter them on system in preparation for the next screening/interview.
- Process the approved and not approved synopsis and communicate the affected candidates accordingly.
- Update Associate register
- Attending to all Membership sub-committee’s meeting.
- Communicate to candidates after the screening of Iogbooks / dairies exercise through text messages.
- Receive all department mail from Liaison/Enugu offices and report to the HOD for further actions.
- Prepare the new interview check list.
- Attending to members complaints daily and receiving directive from HOD.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BSc / HND in Social Sciences
- 2-3 years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th March, 2021.
Note: Due to high volume of applications, only shartlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
for more details click here