AWIEF Green Energy Ventures Accelerator programme 2021 for women-led enterprises.- read Full details below. Welcome to Za Best Info.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2021.
The Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) in 2020 launched a new initiative “Enterprise Development for Women-Owned Ventures in Green Energy” in partnership with the African Women’s Development Fund (AWDF). The programme is implemented in Malawi and Nigeria.
AWIEF is pleased to announce the call for applications for an Accelerator Programme targeting 10 women-owned and/or women-led enterprises involved in renewable and green energy production or service.
- Women owners or leaders of scalable renewable and green energy businesses
- Business must be registered and operating in either Malawi or Nigeria
- Business is post-revenue and operating for not less than two (2) years
- You are looking for opportunities to raise growth capital
- You are dynamic and ready to take your business to the next level
- Entrepreneurs will receive tailored support and training for scaling; one-on-one expert mentoring and coaching; tangible opportunity to raise capital; access to networks, partners and investors for growth.
The Women in Green Energy Ventures Accelerator will take place over a period of eight weeks from 15th March to 7th May 2021.
For More Information:
for more details click here