[email protected] Mentorship Programme 2021 for cultural and social start-ups.- read Full details below. Welcome to Za Best Info.
Application Deadline: 8 March 2021.
HUB@GOETHE is an intensive Mentorship Programme for cultural and social start-ups, which takes entrepreneurs on a journey of developing the foundation of their companies. The Programme is set in an open, dynamic and creative space at the Goethe-Institut South Africa: the LIBRARY-GAMEBOX-HUB.
HUB@GOETHE is currently accepting applications for the next cohort! This call is open to all creatives, innovators, space makers, game changers and developers of all nationalities with projects centered on cultural and social impact. Candidates must be based in Johannesburg for the duration of the Programme.
• Only entrepreneurs running start-up ventures that are cultural or have a strong social dimension can apply.
• Your business should be between IDEATION and VALIDATION phase.
• Should have a turnover of less than R120 000 annually.
• Your business should be registered or formalised in some manner.
• Entrepreneurs must be above the age of 18 and eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa, should they not be citizens of the country.
• Entrepreneur Support and Development – Including one-on-one and group mentorship, masterclasses, workshops, business coaching and strengths building by top business leaders and coaches in our ecosystem.
• Community management – Members will be part of a vast network of like-minded creative entrepreneurs ready to exchange ideas and collaborate on projects.
• Fully Equipped Work Space – Accessible 6 days a week with a boardroom table, a flat screen, lounge area and unlimited internet connection.
• GAMEBOX – Members are invited to make use of the analogue and digital games available in the Library.
• Library – Members will have free Library membership providing access to diverse on and offline reading material.
Applications are open from 8 February to 8 March 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on 15 March.
Interviews will take place from 23-26 March. The interview will include a maximum 5 minute pitch on the candidates’ start-ups.
The successful candidates will be notified between on 31 March 2021.
Orientation Week for the chosen Hubbers will commence from 12-16 April 2021.
The fifth cycle of HUB@GOETHE will commence on 5 May 2021.
Please note: the HUB@GOETHE does not provide direct funding.
For queries, please contact [email protected]
For More Information:
for more details click here