Welcome to GBest Portal. We are pleased to inform you about IsoMetrix Available Job Vacancy – Apply Now!- read Full Application details below.
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America, Australia and the UK,
is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
We are looking for a candidate with suitable qualifications and experience to join our dynamic and passionate
team in an IT development environment.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
• Own It!
• Do the right thing
• Embrace Ideas
• Win together
• Think Beyond
Job Title: Senior Technical Support Engineer
Location: Canada, Canada, Canada
Reference #: STSE002
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Provide technical support to internal departments and clients.
Support and installation on all versions of IsoMetrix including as well as:
• IIS Administration and Troubleshooting
• SQL Administration and troubleshooting
– Performance monitoring
– Maintenance Plans
– Setting up replication / Always on availability groups of the IsoMetrix database
– Access Control
• IsoMetrix Installation including patches and service packs
• Installation and administration of Qlik software.
• Monitoring of the IsoMetrix application using Azure Application insights & Newrelic
• Providing Technical Support to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Attending to logged tickets within SLA
• Supporting DevOps strategy adoption
• Disaster recovery
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
Minimum education experience:
• 5 years experienced as a Technical Support Engineer
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above
• Microsoft IIS 6 and above
• Qlik Sense & Qlikview
• Windows Server 2016/2019 – non negotiable
• Active Directory
• General TCP/IP networking, VPN and Firewalls
• IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
• MSSQL replication
• Azure Managed Instance (Optional)
• Active Directory Federation Services (Advantageous)
• Strong communication skills
• High degree of professionalism
• Attention to detail.
• High work ethic
• Problem solver and resolution orientated
• Team player
• Energetic and able to sustain high performance levels through difficult times
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
• Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Deadline: 31/03/2021
for more details click here