Motus Aftermarket Parts Vacancy Application Details.
The Motus Aftermarket Parts Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on zabestinfo.com as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Motus Aftermarket Parts Jobs Vacancy
Parts Incorporated Africa in Durban is searching for GRV Clerk to assist with the daily receiving of goods and all other queries related to the role. The successful candidate need to be well organized with great admin and communication skills.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to;
- Responsible for the entire filing systems in the GRV unit
- Ensure all documents are neatly filed, indexed, and passed onto other departments
- Phone suppliers and obtain invoices when required
- Obtain order notes from all departments
- Match order notes to goods received
- Receive goods and make out manual GRVs
- Perform simple creditor reconciliation
- Obtain all necessary documents from various departments
- Understand the nature of the GRV department
- Ensure parts receipts and suspense report is checked
- Be able to answer all queries related to buyouts, short supply and pricing
- Processing of credit notes
- Liaising with creditors and auditors when necessary
- Be able to work in other departments when required to do so.
- Always ensure that daily house-keeping is maintained, and work station is in a neat and tidy
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate essential
- Tertiary qualification- Desirable
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position-Essential
- MS Office essential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Must be honest and show integrity
At Motus we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports the achievement of our Employment Equity goal
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!