Official St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing January Intakes 2021-2022 –Download and Print St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing Application Form (PDF) for January Intakes 2021
We(zabestinfo.com Team) gladly keep you updated about St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing January Intakes Application 2021-2022. here you will get full St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing 2021-2022 Intakes Admission requirements & Procedures.
before we proceed, read this. Steps to follow during your KUCCPS application:
- Simply search for the website on Google by typing ‘KUCCPS’.
- Select the web page displayed at the top of the search result which is the KUCCPS student portal page and just clicks Login.
- Now, input your login credentials on the login page. The credentials include the index number of your KCSE profile along with the password and the year of registration.
- After login, you can see the available courses under the ‘Programs’ head of the Menu option. Here, you can compare the cluster weights with the previous sessions cut off marks and just make a note of the programs where you earned the highest cluster weights.
- Identify the 7 digit code for the programs/courses that you are eager to study for. from zabestinfo.com, After that just click on the ‘Application/Revision’ option.
- Now, follow the steps as shown on the computer screen and finally submit the application.
But, you need to take care of some points before you apply –
- The revision fee is to be paid by first-time applicants. You just follow the guidelines for making payments.
- The candidates who are applying for the 2nd time must provide the codes used for the previous transactions.
For further support, you can make a call on the numbers provided at the end of the article at any time.
Keyway Mining & Technology College Admission 2021-2022 is the process through which students are admitted to study at St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing for the 2020/2021 Academic year. Keyway Mining & Technology College Admission Portal Plays a vital role in the St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing admission for all Undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
How to Apply for St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing January Intake 2021-2022
Applicants are advised to check their admission status through the following instructions below:-
- The Keyway Mining & Technology College Admission Intake 2021-2022 can only be processed on the official St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing website
- Login and Follow the procedures on the portal and Process your admission.
- on the Portal, Navigate to Admission
- Summit all the Required Documents
- Click on Summit
- then Logout
- for the latest news click Here
Important: don’t pay money to any online Fraudster requesting Money in the sense of giving you Admission, it is advisable to visit the St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing School Website or go to the School ICT center and Process your Admission
Everything About Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service(KUCCPS)
KUCCPS stands for Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service. Every day we come across a number of Kenyans who have a tough time searching and finding information on the KUCCPS application form. We know how hard it can get to find proper information about such a huge platform, even searching the internet doesn’t work most of the times. So, we decided to help you with the right information that we have just collected for you in this article.
KUCCPS was established in the year 2012 (University Act) to synchronize the deployment of Government supported students to various colleges and universities of Kenya.
KUCCPS application form
Through KUCCPS, you will be able to enter the prime universities of Kenya. But for that, you are required to fill the application form online. We will assist you in the best way possible.
Ways to fill up the forms
Step 1: Visit the KUCCPS Website and log into your account on the student portal page.
Step 2: While logging, you, need to provide the index number of your respective KCSE examination. Next, write the corresponding year when you sat for the KCSE examination. In the password section, you need to provide the number of your birth certificate. If you are not able to provide that then you can input your KCPE index number instead.
Step 3: After signing into your account on the web portal you just need to click on the ‘Courses/Programmes’ option. Now, if you want to apply for a specific course then you need to select the domain under which your desired course appears and finally click on the desired program.
Step 4: After the selection of courses, a page pops up which shows the required cluster points (for all the subjects of the specific course), a list of similar courses (along with a key that represents the concerned college), and the respective course codes of all the courses offered by this institution.
Step 5: Now, you need to pay the application fees. The fees can be paid using Mpesa. You just follow the instructions shown below –
- Visit Mpesa on the mobile phone.
- Click on the option which reads as ‘Pay Bill’.
- For completing the transaction you need to enter the Business number which is ‘820201’.
- Finally, you have to provide your exam year (KCSE) followed by the index number (11 digits)
- Enter your desired amount
- Provide the Mpesa PIN and just send it.
Step 6: For the revision process you 1st have to click the “change/revise option” under the Course/Program heading.
Step 7: After completion of all formalities you must remember to log out of the system as it keeps your data safe.
Something more about KUCCPS Kenya
KUCCPS along with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) has initiated the messaging platform, an information distributing system that offers a career-boosting moment for the aspirants. KUCCPS provides career counseling for several courses –
- BSc in IT and Telecommunication
KUCCPS officials have started a student login portal. Through this online portal, all potential students of a University like you can create an online account. After that, you can perform several academic activities by just logging into your personal account. You can also check your admission status through this portal.
- Website: http://kuccps.net/
- Address: 1st Ngong Avenue, Upper Hill, Nairobi
- Telephone: (+254) 0734879662, 0723954927
- E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing January Intakes Application Portal 2021-2022,
- St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing January Intake Form 2021-2022,
- St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing 2021-2022 January Intakes Dates,
- St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing February Intakes 2021-2022,
- St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing march Intakes 2021-2022,
- how to apply for St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing January Intake Admission 2021,
- St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing January Intake Admission Requirements 2021-2022,
- St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing January Intake Application closing date 2021-2022… and lots more
Very hot: if you have any Question, Suggestion, Correction, contribution, or Queries regarding this Post( St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing Admission 2021-2022) or if you are unable to Access the St. Clares Kaplong School of Nursing Website, kindly Leave a Reply via the Comment Box below and We will respond ASAP