St Stithians Vacancy Application Details.
The St Stithians Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
St Stithians Jobs Vacancy
St Stithians College is a proudly South African school, embracing diversity and offering a distinctive educational experience. Founded as a Methodist Church School, our Christian spirituality is central to our identity. Our College consists of primary and secondary boys’ and girls’ schools, together with a co-educational junior primary school. We are an independent, non-profit institution located on an expansive green campus in Sandton, Johannesburg. In addition, St Stithians incorporates Kamoka Bush School in the Waterberg Mountains, and the Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy on our Campus. As a College we are intent on Inspiring Excellence and Making a World of Difference.
Your talent and positive mental attitude mean you are able to deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Frontline management of the admissions office; one-on-one as well as telephonic
- Information service to prospective parents on admissions, fees, sports, curriculum and any other related matters
- Capturing and maintenance of new applications onto the waitlist
- Collection of relevant data off the waitlist; ongoing wait-list management
- Collection and analysis of Admission related data
- Liaison with Accounts Department on the payment of entrance fees
- Tours of campus for prospective families
- The ongoing correspondence with prospective parents – letters of acknowledgment, information and invites
- The collation of information packs for all new families
- Ongoing liaison with individual schools on meetings with prospective parents, questions of a specific nature and tours
- Involvement and liaison with individual schools on large events such as the College Sports Festival and Founders Day – invitations to prospective parents and feeder schools
- Ongoing communication and invitations to feeder schools and involvement with their exhibitions
- Coordination with relevant Head on scholarships, interviews and acceptance of students
- Sound computer skills and ability to use school administration systems effectively
- Previous school or recruitment experience in a similar position is advantageous
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent people and communication skills with good written and verbal skills
- Customer relations experience
- Highly efficient, methodical and organized with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Any staff member working within a school is required to have a sexual offender’s clearance certificate before employment can commence
- Committing to work within the values, Christian ethos and mission of the College, as well as participating in the broader life of the College
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!