Welcome to GBest Portal. We are pleased to inform you about The South African Red Cross Society (SARCS) Latest Job Vacancy- read Full Application details below.
The South African Red Cross Society (SARCS) is a National Society that was established by an Act of Parliament as a humanitarian organization auxiliary to the Government in the humanitarian field.
The auxiliary mandate of SARCS as stipulated in the Red Cross Act, demands that it plays a pivotal role in complimenting Governments efforts in Disaster management, Social Services and Health Services. The SARCS service provision aims at preventing and alleviating human suffering, protecting life and health, and restoring the dignity of the most vulnerable communities. SARCS has vacancies for the positions below, tenable in PRETORIA respectively.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
POST SARCS02/2020: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To manage and coordinate all administrative functions in the office of the Organizational Development Advisor (ODA) and ensuring smooth operation of activities within the Office of the ODA and maintain professional relations with all internal and external stakeholders.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Manage the diaries of the ODA effectively requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants
- Maintenance of a calendar of significant matters to be attended to by the office of the ODA
- Screening and logging of calls, client enquiries whether telephonic or by email for resolution by the ODA
- Scheduling meetings such as Board and management meetings
- Prepare, co-ordinate and distribute agenda packs and minutes
- Assist the ODA with consolidating, analysing and summarising management and other reports when required
- Complete ad-hoc assignments as determined from time to time
- Ensure that travel and accommodation arrangements are done timeously and on a cost-effective basis
- Maintain a filing system in an organised, efficient and accessible manner
- Prepare for meetings, including venues and ensure that all equipment is in working condition
- Attend to stationery requirements of the department
- Possess good typing skills, with knowledge of MS Office
1. SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good logistical co-ordination skills
- Attention to detail
- administration skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication written and verbal
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
2. EDUCATIONAL BACKROUND
- Secretarial/ Administration Diploma; Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suit)
3. CORE COMPETENCIES
- Effective Minute writing
- Effective Communication written and verbal
- Project Management; Strategic thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Excellent report writing
- Excellent professional communication (Verbal and Written)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Secretarial administration
- Excellent computer
- Business acumen
5 years’ experience in Office Management and or as Personal Assistant for CEO/at management level.
REMUNERATION: SARCS offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
APPLICANTS SHOULD PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
a) Detailed curriculum vitae
b) Three work related and traceable references
c) Certified copy of identity card
d) Certified copies of academic certificates
e) Certified copy of drivers license
If you consider yourself to be the best candidate for these positions, please send your application letter, together with your CV and work-related references on or before 11 November 2020 to: [email protected]
for more details click here