Welcome to GBest Portal. We are pleased to inform you about THINK Recent Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!- read Full Application details below.
THINK is a non-profit organisation dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by TB and HIV/AIDS. As a health delivery and research organisation engaging with the local community, government and international funders, THINK has provided care to over 100,000 people in KwaZulu-Natal Province and carried out cutting-edge clinical research that has already contributed to changing TB Treatment Guidelines internationally and locally.
THINK is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the role of a Data Officer who will be responsible to maintain the quality and integrity of the trial data under the supervision of the study data manager/ quality assurance officer.
Job Title: Data Officer
Opportunity Type: Fixed term Contract
Start Date: 01 November 2020
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Validating clinical trial data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy.
- Work closely with other study staff to respond to data queries in a timely manner
- Entering of trial data within timelines
- Managing the quality control of study documentation for completeness and correctness
- Drawing up of Source documents and other related trial documentation.
- Tracing and filing of study results and reports
- Quality control of all data prior to data entry
- Driver’s License
- Bachelors degree preferably in relevant field
- Experience as a Data Officer or Research Assistant in the clinical trials field for at least 2 years
- Computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date. THINK reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, THINK reserves the right not to make an appointment. Internal applicants will get preference for shortlisting.THINK is unable to provide relocation assistance. Queries can be directed to Seshni Moorgas: [email protected]
Applications are only accepted if received via the online portal found at:
Application Deadline: 25 October 2020
for more details click here