Vermaak and Partners Pathologists Vacancy Application Details.
The Vermaak and Partners Pathologists Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Vermaak and Partners Pathologists Jobs Vacancy
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Qualified Laboratory Assistant or Laboratory Clerk.
The position will be based at Trichardt Laboratory, Trichardt, Mpumalanga and will be reporting to the Laboratory Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KEY ESSENTIALS AND DESIRABLES FOR THE POSITION:
• Laboratory Assistant: HPCSA registration and Grade 12 • Laboratory Clerk: Grade 12 with at least 40% for life science and physical science. • Accurate completion of patient detail on
request forms. • Handling incoming telephone calls and directing calls to suitable personnel. • Assistance with receiving and attending to patients for phlebotomy purposes. • Delivery
of patient reports to hospital wards and doctors’ rooms as applicable with reasonable turnaround time. • Receiving requisitions duties: dealing with sample reception and pre-analytical
processing of samples, recognition of different sample types, identifying criteria for specimen rejection and following the correct protocol.
• Can be required to work overtime, weekends, public holidays, and night shift according to the needs of the company. • Computer literate. • Good bilingual skills. • Quick learner with
the ability to work under pressure. • Must possess excellent communication skills, be able to work in a team. • Good work ethics. • Good client and interpersonal relations. • Must be
accurate, professional, and reliable. • Must be willing to undergo a full selection process. • Good understanding of business & telephone etiquette.
Night Shift: 19:00 – 07:00. 7/7; 5/2; 3/2 shift pattern Shifts can be adjusted according to the needs of the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
- You may apply for this vacancy by e-mailing the below-required documentation to [email protected]
- Please quote the post number of the post applying for in the subject line of your e-mail application. – POST NUMBER: 1750
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified Copy of Matric Certificate
- Certified Copy of ID document
- Copy of HPCSA certificate of registration (if qualified Laboratory Assistant)
- Copy of HPCSA 2021/2022 certificate (if qualified Laboratory Assistant)
- Recent payslip
CLOSING DATE: 3 June 2021
• Submission of incomplete or inaccurate documents will render that applicant ineligible for consideration for the vacancy. • Please note that only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted • Due to the volume of applications should we not contact you within 3 working days after the closing date,
please consider your application unsuccessful.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!