Wembley College Vacancy Application Details.
The Wembley College Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on zabestinfo.com as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Wembley College Jobs Vacancy
Wembley College is a leading, English Medium, co-educational, independent school situated on a beautiful campus amongst the rolling hills of Greytown in the KwaZulu Natal Midlands. An hour from Pietermaritzburg and an hour from Ballito makes for an ideal ‘country school’ within easy striking distance of a Central Business District and the warm KwaZulu Natal coast. Founded in 1997, the school enters candidates for the Cambridge Examinations that are set externally and recognized worldwide.
The following opportunity is available:
Applicants should be suitably qualified and experienced. They should be self-motivated and a clear passion, for interacting with young people and parents. A willingness to participate in the broader life of the school.
- The candidate must be able to identify with and support the values of Wembley College.
- Be computer literate and able to work with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) as well as Pastel.
- Be able to handle all office communication.
- Adhoc work for the Headmaster/Deputy Headmistress and Bursar
- Assist the Bursar
- Be able to perform all office tasks
- Assist with HR
- Have a clear understanding and acceptance of Independent School practice.
- Have boundless enthusiasm and the ability to form warm and caring relationships with the pupils and parents;
- Have a desire to participate fully in the social, cultural, and extramural program;
- Share our vision of transforming learning to raise aspiration, secure enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do.
- Be a creative thinker.
- Be able to develop effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to drive change and shape the future.
- A commitment to ongoing personal development and a future-orientated approach.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- The intention to work according to the school’s ethos, specifications and policies.
- Have the police and sexual offenses clearance certificate.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!