Welcome to GBest Portal. We are pleased to inform you about AQUITY Innovations NPC Latest Job Opportunity- read Full Application details below.
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Programme and Vacancy overview:
AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa. The project activities will be implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts).
As such we seek to employ the following:
Job Title: M&E Manager (Seconded to NDoH)
Remuneration: Will be based on the government DPSA rate for similar positions.
As an integral member of the NDOH TB Quality Improvement team, the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will be responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of this project in line with its objectives and timeframe. Key to this is the development of an Monitoring and Evaluation framework for the project. This includes data collation tools development, verification and analysis of data at all levels, data flow processes, ensuring alignment with existing data systems i.e. ETR.Net, EDR.Web, TIER.Net, NHLS-LIS, training of district and provincial managers, report writing and feedback to all levels. The Monitoring and Evaluation manager will work closely with the Project Manager and report to the Director: DS-TB.
- Determines data needed to be collected and the appropriate data resources for the QI project
- Establish data quality standards and ensure that these standards are met
- Develop standard operating procedures for the QI project
- Conduct training of staff on proper data collection processes and quality improvement techniques
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Conduct data verification visits and assist with data extraction when needed
- Compile monthly, quarterly, and annual data reports for distribution
- Develop ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Provide on-going consultation and technical assistance to districts and provinces
- Facilitate matching of laboratory results to patients registered to estimate initial loss to follow up and ensure rationalisation of testing
- Ensure linkages between the NHLS information system, ETR.Net, EDR Web and TIER.Net
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience as data manager
- Good understanding of health information systems
- Experience in public health
- Excellent experience in health data administration and management
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelors degree in information science focus. Useful courses include computer science, database languages, database management systems or equivalent.
- Client orientation and customer focus, Good communication (verbal and written), Problem solving and analysis, Organizational management, Knowledge management, Decision making, Self-Management, Computer literacy, Planning and computer skills
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow this link for our recruitment. www.aquityonline.co.za/system/recruitment . No emailed submissions will be accepted.
Application Deadline: 11th August 2020
for more details click here