Welcome to GBest Portal. We are pleased to inform you about Fraser Alexander Recent Job Vacancy – Apply Now!- read Full Application details below.
Founded in 1912, Fraser Alexander has grown from humble beginnings to become a key player in the South African mining industry and in selected global locations.
Fraser Alexander is a leading supplier of Mining services which include: Minerals Processing, Construction and Tailings. A solid and well respected brand in the mining services area is looking to attract key talents to add to its existing pool of highly sought after professionals.
Job Title: Plant Foreman
Location: Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # PLANT FOREMAN
Contract Type: Contract 12 Months
Salary: Market Related
Directs, Supervises and participates in mechanical repairs of Plant and Equipment. Is responsible for the first line administration associated with those repairs such as job card management, spares requisitions and time sheets. Reports to the Plant Agent on matters associated with scheduling, resourcing and quality of emergency repairs as well as routine maintenance.
- Conducting of mini-risk assessments for each task allocated
- Ensuring compliance to FA Safety requirements
- Is responsible for the safety and well-being of all mechanical staff under his/her control in a workshop environment.
- Management of time and attendance of team members
- Coordinate team efforts and collate job cards for time sheets
- Task allocations to entire team and inspect quality of work
- Organise stacking and storage of equipment of in fabrication workshop and yard.
- Management of HR related issues and escalation thereof where necessary
- Assist artisans with site establishment as and when required
- Grade 12
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Test Certificate
- Supervisor Training Certificate
- 5 to 10 years experience in relevant field
- Deep knowledge of the construction industry and processes
SKILLS, QUALITIES AND ABILITIES
- Leadership Skills
- Planning Skills
- Organizing Skills
- People and stakeholder management skills
Application Deadline: 17/08/2020
for more details click here