Welcome to GBest Portal. We are pleased to inform you about Jo’burg Child Welfare Recent Available Job Opportunity- read Full Application details below.
Jo’burg Child Welfare is an Organisation that provides services to orphaned, abandoned and vulnerable children within greater Johannesburg area.
The Organisation is looking for an experienced Fundraising Consultant ,[Freelance or Office based, Part Time (3 or 4 days a week)].
Experience of Online Researching and Writing Grant Application for Funding would be advantageous.
Job Title: Fundraising Consultant
Location: Thursday, 30 July, 2020
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- To identify and gather information regarding potential Donors
- To build databases of Donors and Sponsors
- To complete and send out Grants applications
- Secure funding for the organisation
- Plus other duties as required by the Organisation
Key skills and competencies:
- Very good command of English both spoken and written
- Very good report writing skills
- Very good IT and telephone manner
- Experience of writing Grant Applications for Charitable Organisations would be an advantage
- Ability to work to deadlines teamed.
- Proven track record of fundraising with traceable references.
Please direct all applications to the HR Administrator Assistant at [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30 July 2020
for more details click here