LALIFF Latinx Inclusion Fellowship application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival (LALIFF) Latinx Inclusion Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, how it works, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Myapplications.co.za as well as on the official website/application portal.
LALIFF Latinx Inclusion Fellowship.
The Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival (LALIFF) Latinx Inclusion Fellowship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that LALIFF application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of LALIFF.
Applications are invited for the Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival (LALIFF) Latinx Inclusion Fellowship This newly established program will focus on building a more inclusive and equitable industry for all members of the Latinx community.
Each year, the fellowship will champion an underrepresented group from within the Latinx community. For its inaugural year, Netflix is sponsoring the program with a production grant for five visionary directors who identify as Afro Latino to create a short film that will have its world premiere at LALIFF 2021.
- Each selected applicant will receive $20,000 US in cash.
- Five selected professional filmmakers will be paired with the selected applicants to share knowledge and give guidance on craft and career.
- Series of panels designed to support the participants in each state of the production process of their film, from development to post-production.
- A series of screenings of the films directed by the Mentors invited to the program, will be available to the public online for free as virtual events.
- Open to visionary directors who identify as Afro Latino. For the purpose of this program, Afro Latino will be defined as any filmmaker from the United States that self-identifies as both Black and Latino.
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
Furthermore, the criteria for eligibility for this program will be as follows:
- Professional Merit: Open to emerging filmmakers who have completed at least one short film, have not yet completed a feature film, and are ready for the next step in their career.
- Artistic Merit: Have a clear vision of what they want to execute and accomplish, with a powerful voice.
Applicants must submit the following documents for consideration:
- Must be written in English.
- Must be 4 pages or shorter (single-spaced, Arial font).
- Must be for a short film (less than 15 minutes) of any genre.
- Must be the original work of the submitter created solely for the purpose of this competition.
- Must include Working title, Logline, Stage of Development
- Samples of Previous Work: It can be a director’s reel or excerpts from previous work (Maximum 5 minutes)
- Director’s Statement: Elaborate on your vision for the short film you want to create. Maximum 2 pages (single-spaced, Arial font).
For more information, visit Latinx Inclusion Fellowship.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the LALIFF, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.