Sage Vacancy Application Details.
The Sage Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Sage Jobs Vacancy
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at [email protected] for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Provide specialist technical expertise on payroll processes and legislations in accordance with policies and guidelines, ensuring compliance with legal and fiscal regulations.
- Full administration and processing Payroll for + – 1300 employee from start till end i.e.: (Salaries & Wages, Provident fund, Medical Aid and Rewards/Company benefits, etc.) W
- Resolve complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of payroll related legislation, matters such as tax, leave and national insurance/social security to be answered by People
- Execute Payroll related service requests set by the CoE, PBP team or Business.
- processes and programs. I execute Payroll related service requests set by the various stake holder as well as answer escalated complex colleague queries on payroll matters such as tax, leave and processes and salary calculations.
- Coordinate with Team Leader by providing “just in time” information regarding any People related issues such as observed patterns and trends that may be symptomatic of a transactional inefficiency or colleague relations issue.
- Work to meet expected payroll service levels and business performance goals.
- Consistently support compliance and maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting noncompliance, and adhering to country/local laws and regulations, and policies and procedures.
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen.
- Perform special payroll projects and related duties, and any other duties as assigned
Qualification: National Diploma HRM, HRD or Equivalent (Degree and above would be advantageous)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!