Welcome to GBest Portal. We are pleased to inform you about Stronger Together Current Employment Opportunity- read Full Application details below.
Stronger Together is a business led multi-stakeholder collaborative initiative whose purpose is to support organisations to tackle forced labour within their businesses and supply chains. We work on a non-profit basis and provide clear guidance and pragmatic resources and training to support employers and labour providers in at risk sectors to deter, detect and deal appropriately with forced labour, labour trafficking and other hidden labour exploitation.
Stronger Together South Africa established in 2017, has been providing training, guidance and facilitating cross-supply chain dialogue in the South African fruit and wine industries and global supply chains. The programme works closely with its partners WIETA and SIZA. In 2019 – 2021, the programme will be expanding, building on the strong foundation, reputation and relationships developed to date and successfully rolling it out to new sectors.
Job Title: Project Officer
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Contract: Fixed-term contract of 8 months
The Project Officer must have strong administrative and organisational skills to support the project managers with excellent data management, event organising, and communication skills.
- An experienced administrator who has strong Microsoft Office skills and is confident in using digital platforms and tools such as Dropbox, Survey Money, Google Docs etc.
- Someone with an excellent eye for detail experienced in data capturing and management
- A great organiser, with the ability to set and meet demanding targets and deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- An excellent communicator – internally and externally to stakeholders
- Someone with experience of organising training event or workshops online or face-to-face
- Someone who has worked with or within the business sector on ethical trade/responsible business/supply chains behaviour or who is motivated to do so
- A motivated and enthusiastic worker, able to work independently and with remote colleagues/stakeholders, delivering day-to-day workload with minimal supervision
- A good problem solver with the ability to think on their feet
- Able to commute to work in Stellenbosch (primary place of work) and able to manage working from home when necessary (i.e., due to lockdown restrictions)
- Experience in providing administrative support to innovative projects.
- Experience working in or with/knowledge of the agricultural sector.
Interested candidates can view the full job description and application instructions at www.actionappointments.co.za and send a CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday 24th July 2020
for more details click here