Welcome to GBest Portal. We are pleased to inform you about Valcare Current Available Job Opportunity – Apply Here!- read Full Application details below.
Valcare is a Not for Profit Company (NPC) based in Paarl, Western Cape, with a network of over 200 organisations. Valcare aims to ensure that social effort has actual impact. This is achieved by activating and enabling social change in collaboration with key stakeholders. Programme management forms a vital part of Valcare’s operations.
Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: Cape Winelands
Employment type: Full-time
who will be responsible for the overall development, expansion, integration and implementation of Valcare’s programme strategy in the
- Design, implementation and management of programmes strategy in line with Valcare’s aims and objectives, including, identification and prioritisation of needs and social investment opportunities; management and allocation of resources and; activation, facilitation and maintenance of coordinated efforts and strategic interventions with key stakeholders.
- Set up and maintain systems, structures and procedures to ensure efficient and effective achievement of programmes.
- Develop and support Valcare Network activities and programmes.
- Train and build capacity where needed within the Valcare Network
- Implement and maintain internal Project Management systems and policies
- Assisting with Monitoring and Evaluation processes
- Assist in the compilation of reports
- Participate in the budget development process and maintain a high level of fiscal responsibility.
- Primary: Programme leadership and management, strategic thinking and conceptualization of community development processes, presentation and facilitation skills. Excellent communication skills
- Secondary: Multi sector engagement, research and policy review capabilities. Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Undergraduate degree with Post Graduate degree preferred in Development Studies or similar qualification.
- Project management experience critical.
- Workshop and stakeholder engagement and facilitation experience desired.
- Agreement with Valcare’s core values.
- Valcare offers a market related salary package, including expenses and travel allowances, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Successful applicants will be stationed at the Valcare offices in Paarl but will conduct regular site visits and must be prepared to travel nationally if necessary.
- Applicants must be a South African citizen or have a valid South African work permit.
- Applicants must have their own vehicle and a valid South African driver’s licence.
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.
- Applications, must include a letter of motivation and CV with at least three references.
- Applications should be submitted to [email protected] with the title Programme Manager Application and your name, by midnight 14 August 2020.
- Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date of this advert your application has not been successful.
Application Deadline: Friday, 14 August, 2020
For more about Valcare NPC please go to https://valcare.org.za/
for more details click here